5 things that make a great work party
September 19, 2016 by Theresa Howe
Last week the 2A gang got together on the shores of Lake Washington for our end-of-summer celebration. Here are just a few of the things that made it great:
- A lake to jump into with all of your colleagues. In our case, Lake Washington.
- Choripanes, which are seriously delicious.
- Kids and family. My colleagues must all have superior genes, because those munchkins are adorable. One little guy, age 4, told me he likes my tattoos.
- Ice cold beverages, because it’s HOT out there.
- Great teammates. It’s important to take a break, jump in a lake and celebrate.
It’s part of the tradition here at 2A to gather everyone together a few times a year. It was fun to see all the kids, and chat with our colleagues’ spouses and partners. As the 2A family continues to grow, it’s good to take advantage of these opportunities to enjoy time together, outside of the office.